Thread: The Official Teacher Thread.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Replays
    Uploads

Default Re: The Official Teacher Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jmboivin View Post
    Oh and I offer my teachings to anyone willing to learn the secrets of nsbf aka NO SLASH BUTTERFLY!!!!!!

U CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH WHISPERING THOSE ARE MY IGNS
    DEVIIISHER
    ĞREAMS
    AWWWWW YEAHHHHHHH

KING BAOSER

HEY DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW I CAN PLAY GUNZ USING MOZILLA FIREFOX MY INTERNET EXPLORER DOESN'T WORK HOW I CAN SET GUNZ LAUNCH USING MOZILLA INSTEAD OF INTERNET EXPLORER???

Quote Originally Posted by jrc View Post
    HEY DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW I CAN PLAY GUNZ USING MOZILLA FIREFOX MY INTERNET EXPLORER DOESN'T WORK HOW I CAN SET GUNZ LAUNCH USING MOZILLA INSTEAD OF INTERNET EXPLORER???
    soz bro gotta use the ijji reactor... its the ****tiest thing in the world.

IGN(s): ZZ Top (alt+160)/ viper2099(not main anymore)
    Server: Q-East 1
    What I will teach: anything related to gladiator(except monk *** which isnt even glad ok)
    Mastery: anything in gladiator
    Preferred method of communication: msn/in-game; sushi_y88@hotmail.com
    Gunz version:Ijji gunz/trinity goonz
    Available times: anytime u need, msg me on msn
    Available students: 2-3
    Replay evaluator: replays of fights and i got a handy guide

btw i want ppl who knows the basic, its ok if u don't get it i can improve u, but i dont want total noobs, ty
    Last edited by darkforce2098; 07-11-2010 at 02:26 PM.
    nononono

Quote Originally Posted by lentan View Post
    IGN: the wind / an ant
    What i can teach: Almost every glitch known to gunz.
    Mastery: 8 (still a few rumoured glitches i do not know how to replicate and explain)
    Gunz version: ijjigunz
    Available students: Who ever cares to learn.

Time zone GMT +8
    Teachers will make their posts like this:
    IGN(s):Koushukei , Sibiou
    What I will teach:Advanced K-style.
    Mastery:8/10? I don't know some moves, i do know most of the instafalls/kills tho.
    Preferred method of communication:

going necro up in here, but it's on topic.

IGN(s): Backward.
    What I will teach: D-Style. Both gunning and gladiator. I focus mostly on 1v1 play rather than teamwork, since team play does not pertain specifically to D-Style in many ways.
    Mastery: Gunning is 8/10, glad is 7/10. I know essentially all the moves, or at least all the ones that aren't esoteric and generally useless. Having played all the styles at different points and D-Styled for a few years, I'd say I'm pretty experienced. My experience applies more to 1v1s than team play, though.
    Preferred method of communication: PM me here or just contact me directly in game. If you are casual student who just needs help with a few things or wants to learn the basics, you can often find me teaching open lessons in the Expert Channels and occasionally in Free Channel.
    Gunz version: Ijji.
    Available times: I try to make a point of logging on each day around 5PM - 8PM PST, but I'm often online at odd hours as well. if you're contacting me directly in game, it will probably come down to luck in catching me online.
    Available students: I will teach as many casual students the basic moves as I can, but I only want a couple of serious students(it's difficult keeping track of too many lol). I would also prefer it if students already have some experience with the game so that it doesn't take hours to get past the most basic of moves.
    Replay evaluator: Sometimes. Depends on the situation. I've done it before, though, so you should probably be prepared to send me replays at some point if you're a serious student.

Quote Originally Posted by Backward View Post
    going necro up in here, but it's on topic.

IGN(s): Backward.
    What I will teach: D-Style. Both gunning and gladiator. I focus mostly on 1v1 play rather than teamwork, since team play does not pertain specifically to D-Style in many ways.
    Mastery: Gunning is 8/10, glad is 7/10. I know essentially all the moves, or at least all the ones that aren't esoteric and generally useless. Having played all the styles at different points and D-Styled for a few years, I'd say I'm pretty experienced. My experience applies more to 1v1s than team play, though.
    Preferred method of communication: PM me here or just contact me directly in game. If you are casual student who just needs help with a few things or wants to learn the basics, you can often find me teaching open lessons in the Expert Channels and occasionally in Free Channel.
    Gunz version: Ijji.
    Available times: I try to make a point of logging on each day around 5PM - 8PM PST, but I'm often online at odd hours as well. if you're contacting me directly in game, it will probably come down to luck in catching me online.
    Available students: I will teach as many casual students the basic moves as I can, but I only want a couple of serious students(it's difficult keeping track of too many lol). I would also prefer it if students already have some experience with the game so that it doesn't take hours to get past the most basic of moves.
    Replay evaluator: Sometimes. Depends on the situation. I've done it before, though, so you should probably be prepared to send me replays at some point if you're a serious student.
    Good man and good teacher, here!

[Ku]Name
    Kitrine

Shuns

I suck, ask around.

Replays
    Uploads

wtf is this about lol i dont even get what the thread says...
    , this my rap yo Let haters hate, i ain't gonna debate, but i love you guys, isn't THAT no surprise?

What I will teach:Advanced K-style.
    Mastery:8/10? I don't know some moves, i do know most of the instafalls/kills tho.
    Preferred method of communication:

Replays
    Uploads

In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed a post from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at ChillingEffects.org.
    Last edited by Vynrose; 06-11-2012 at 10:12 AM.
    Wake up...

In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at ChillingEffects.org.

Someone teach me most of the k-style moves! whisper me on Doves usually on quest east 1 help me !
    My config
    WASD- moving
    Q- sword
    e- gun 1
    scroll down - gun 2
    reload - r