Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So here's how i quit smoking instantly.

Gunzfactorian Patriot pantat369's Avatar
    Replays
    Uploads

Default Re: So here's how i quit smoking instantly.

I dont think i can get it here in singapore. It is illegal, they say it causes cancer. worst then a ciggrate
    Honda is my Taste
    Jepy

Intel i5 2320 3.0GHZ
    Biostar H61MGV
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 Overclock Edition
    G Skill 4x2Gb Ram(8GB)
    Cooler Master Extreme 525Watts Power Supply

Replays
    Uploads

The best way to quit smoke is............

..not to start in first place....
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Replays
    Uploads

^ Then you have nothing to quit. Doesn't make sense.

Replays
    Uploads

^ STFU RANDOM

asdf
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Gunzfactorian Soldier King Banana's Avatar
    Replays
    Uploads

Never got dry mouth, then again I drink a lot of water. If you want to do something funky vape a lot before you sleep and you'll have some weird dreams.
    Good luck with e-cigs they do work but with all nrt products just try not to overdo it, I know contradiction. One thing I would suggest is stop using an atty and get a map tank or some Boge carts.

The one I currently use, 6ml capacity. Filled yesterday with around 5.5mls and it's >3mls, tanks do drink juice but they're bloody good. Do you know your battery capacity? If it's below 650 you might damage it using low resistance, your box mod looks like it well over that anyway. Did you make it? How do you like your liquid? I stick to mainly mint stuff all the rest tastes horrid, apart from Mirage Tobacco on a tank, now that's some good juice.

Quote Originally Posted by pantat369 View Post
    I dont think i can get it here in singapore. It is illegal, they say it causes cancer. worst then a ciggrate
    That's kinda false, e-liquid does contain nitrosamines but they're actually less than all the current market nrt products patches, gum, inhalators, spray and the rest. E liquid contains about four components, all of which apart from actual nicotine are safe. PG is used in some hospitals as a air sanitiser and VG is sold in many pharmacies. It's probably more of a income thing than a concern for peoples health.
    Last edited by King Banana; 04-15-2012 at 07:52 PM.

Gunzfactorian Guardian AaronCooper's Avatar
    Replays
    Uploads

Hey King, i'm the one who gave him his e-cig, been using them on and off for over 2 years now.

His box mod uses 14500 900mAh batteries, he's using them on standard resistance 510's. We both mainly smoke menthol.
    I use a 5v passthrough at home because i hate fiddling with batteries, although i do have a Mako Maksi for when i'm out and about.
    Not really a fan of cartomizers/tanks, i'm content with dripping so i just keep it at that.
    LoL IGN : Euko

Gunzfactorian Postcount Legend SsYou.'s Avatar
    Replays
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by King Banana View Post
    Never got dry mouth, then again I drink a lot of water. If you want to do something funky vape a lot before you sleep and you'll have some weird dreams.
    Good luck with e-cigs they do work but with all nrt products just try not to overdo it, I know contradiction. One thing I would suggest is stop using an atty and get a map tank or some Boge carts.
    I have a cartomizer but i just don't get on with it very well, at the min i've come off the low res attys and i'm on a gold plated normal res one. It's real smooth. Never experienced any weird dreams though haha.

The one I currently use, 6ml capacity. Filled yesterday with around 5.5mls and it's >3mls, tanks do drink juice but they're bloody good. Do you know your battery capacity? If it's below 650 you might damage it using low resistance, your box mod looks like it well over that anyway. Did you make it? How do you like your liquid? I stick to mainly mint stuff all the rest tastes horrid, apart from Mirage Tobacco on a tank, now that's some good juice.
    I'm considering getting a tank but like you said they do drink juice. Talking of which have you found it harder to get juice these days? Like every website is constantly sold out of everything at the min, it's probably because e-cigs are in the mainstream media at the moment. My batteries are 900mAh 4.2v so when they're fully charged they give quite a kick. I didn't make my box mod, it was given to me by my brother but it looks like the "AA box mod" without the LED! Yeah i try to keep menthol at all times, it's just satisfying to vape, got some 24mg premium menthol that has a damn good hit to it from ecigwizard. You should try Swedish fish from alba mist, it tastes like refresher bars. Also check out a guy called the vapist, he used to be a chef so now he mixes some real weird juices, banana cake, vanilla fudge etc.

Gunzfactorian Soldier King Banana's Avatar
    Replays
    Uploads

E cigs have been in the media for a while now, I think the demand is just increasing slightly. Not seen a lot out of stock, well not on the few sites I shop on. I tried a lot of juices to start of with and inconsistencies in flavour pissed me off. Buying larger bottles of something you liked and it having a totally different taste happened often. Atleast mint is hard to eff up.

Gunzfactorian Commando Neo_Gnoto's Avatar
    Replays
    Uploads

E cigs have been in the media for a while now, I think the demand is just increasing slightly. Not seen a lot out of stock, well not on the few sites I shop on. I tried a lot of juices to start of with and inconsistencies in flavour pissed me off. Buying larger bottles of something you liked and it having a totally different taste happened often. Atleast mint is hard to eff up.
    bANANA!!! WHY SO LONG TIME NO SEEING YOU ON GZF?

Replays
    Uploads

can't quit smoking.
    i like redbull

Gunzfactorian Commando Neo_Gnoto's Avatar
    Replays
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Misogi View Post
    can't quit smoking.
    i like redbull
    dO YOU SMOKE RED BULL?

I'm Awesome
    Golden Gunzfactorian
    Replays
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Neo_Gnoto View Post
    dO YOU SMOKE RED BULL?
    Would've been funnier if it weren't an already-mentioned flavor.
    Terranwolf,
    Retired GunZFactor Administrator

iGunZ: XRevolutionX, Ethereal, Unique
    ijji: Twilight, BananaBoys, Panties

Terranwolf (NA).
    That is not me on any other regions. But sign up here.

Also playing FFXIV: ARR. Search for Terranwolf Rapture.