Thread: Come if you want to solve your BSOD problem ( blue screen of death) The solution!

Gunzfactorian Soldier harharhar's Avatar
    Replays
    Uploads

Default Come if you want to solve your BSOD problem ( blue screen of death) The solution!

OK, so i've figured this **** out my self. it is real easy if your kind of familiar with the computer.

No one has actually found a easy and safe way without uninstalling or reformatting to fix this issue.
    Well, you have found your solution! THIS fixes ALL ERRORS.
    The Reason why BSOD occurs is because there is something wrong with the hard drive or your ram memory is malfunctioning.
    Steps on how to fix this.
    BEFORE DOING STEP 1, TURN OFF THE CPU AND EVERYTHING, MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS OFF!
    1. Get your cpu, take off the covering, take out 1 or 2 sticks of ram out of your computer. it looks like this

It has 2 buttons on each side at the end, unclip those and take the ram memory chip out. you may need to take out more than one At sometimes.( this will decrease the amount of ram in your computer but by doing this, this will save you a HUGE bill.

Step 2. Start your computer. when it loads up, go to the computer and search the file "minidump". go into the folder and delete the minidump history and delete it in trash bin.

NOW ITS FIXED!, i recently had this problem for 1 day, but the next morning i got this idea, and guess what? no BSOD!, +rep if this helped.

i am glad to help all others. if any questions i cant handle, please contact toosiik ( the computer nerd genius <3 )

For further help , uninstall recent programs you have installed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by harharhar; 03-31-2012 at 08:18 PM.

Gunzfactorian Guardian Collateral's Avatar
    Replays
    Uploads

Default Re: Come if you want to solve your BSOD problem ( blue screen of death) The solution!

Lol BSOD comes up for several errors. Npt just RAM, can be hard drive failure.

Replays
    Uploads

Default Re: Come if you want to solve your BSOD problem ( blue screen of death) The solution!

ik but those are the 2 main things.

Gunzfactorian Patriot pantat369's Avatar
    Replays
    Uploads

Yep blue screen came out for a several reason. Read the error code below to find out what causing the problem. most of the time it is a corrupted OS or faulty ram
    Honda is my Taste
    Jepy

Intel i5 2320 3.0GHZ
    Biostar H61MGV
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 Overclock Edition
    G Skill 4x2Gb Ram(8GB)
    Cooler Master Extreme 525Watts Power Supply

Replays
    Uploads

yeah faulty ram andfaulty hard drive are the main things. but if u take out2sticks of ram,garunteed all errors would not occur anymore.

Gunzfactorian Guardian Collateral's Avatar
    Replays
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by harharhar View Post
    yeah faulty ram andfaulty hard drive are the main things. but if u take out2sticks of ram,garunteed all errors would not occur anymore.
    good jpb prof harhar