Thread: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Member awptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gunz.exe
    Posts
    22
    Replays
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    ok so i was like hey cerb u wanna rap battle, since hes blacks hes like ok.

    my bars:

    light a fattie n turn it up spazz, out and get intense
    You can have a high powered offense, still get beat senseless
    Relentless, the way i strip haters defense-less
    N00bies like keiryn and sean demi. y'all some b**tchs not my bredjen//
    So now y’all have just awaking/ a sleepin legend.
    i go by the name of that massive giant.
    now im in beast mode, get the fk up n defiant!!!@!!121
    i promised myself "top 10 galds today" was my lasttrollposstt
    but i seee i mus continue to go HARDDDD n smash folks.
    this is a bad idea battling me
    becuz quite frankly, i got weezy here i my mentor
    im the ***** thomas edison of rap n gunz, the real inventor....!!
    u got ur pussssie looking lk elephant ears
    cuz all u did was dik ride top tiers
    ur wack u suck ur like the oldgen adrian
    god dam ur ugly mus not be a being
    cerberus in gunz u're rly slow
    thats why u suck my dik threw a glory hole
    i already beat you god DAM U SUCK
    get your ass kicked its drastic how bad i blast ****
    take a crack at it,, your insane ; like a crack addict
    i go hard niggg always explicit never clean
    cuz all all all i do iz win, charlie sheen////



    cerbs bars:

    Is this ****** bluffing?
    It sounds like he took a nickelbag and puffed it,
    took a couple jujitsu lessons,
    came back with the impression like he could kick my ass or somethin
    My initial grasp was that he had a LITTLE class
    But in the ring, I'd lay him flat without so much as a triple dash or nooothin

    It's really easy for me to opt-in for Awptions' abuse
    when I can switch the roles and stuff my **** in his tonsils and splooge
    I NEED THOSE LOVINS
    I get horny when I even see those buttocks
    with wood so hard you could hang a fuggin negro from it
    Now regardless of what I rap, I'm no homo, bro.
    In fact, I be ridin on ya bird's back like a chocobo

    I bet Awptions sucks with an awp
    I bet he's never met a pro
    Case in point: He's on GunZ, so. Evidently, NOPE.
    I could step up in his scope,
    even poke my head up in it, he'll miss it
    I could take the Letterman approach and be a television host
    He could sit up in the window, click and never hit a BONE
    Meanwhile, I'm in my element, my zone of skill is excellent
    Long range with a glock'll leave some metal in his dome
    Me compared to him is like
    Counter-Strike Veteran .... troll. lolol





    my bars again:


    yo ur rhyemes r wack/ ill put u on blast like futurama,
    im exploring ur sisters p&ssy like vasco da gama.
    this guy trys to act like a grammar nazi
    in realty he dresses up callin himself foxy
    listen battlin me is like getting soap in ur eye
    i hope that you die
    not becuz we know that your bi
    but because when ppl r like "the boys n me r going online"
    he says "PFTT dont u mean the boys and I??"
    n truly this guy is a real nerd
    nig sounds like big bird
    He's never been in a fist fight
    but sure has been fisted
    I got groupies that wanna know how long my condom stretch
    you got groupies that go by the name of josh n jeff
    since hes a nerd i bet you like reading alot/ a real scholastic
    books prob like harry porter cuz u like playing with sticks
    I saw the fight with you n sola/ I gotta admit that *** was mean
    that was hands down the best cat fight ive ever seen
    n this man loves blowing the flute
    if you know what im talking aBOOT.
    ok ok ok enough gey jokes.
    because I called this guy gaay and he got really pissed
    starting making rallys n pubs lifting fists
    screaming "F@GGOTS WILL RESIST!"

    you mention i sucked with an awp
    that's some cute ***
    ive seen u on steam its funny
    but you dont play cs
    you run around the server getting 1 deag
    and scream wtf man omg hacks and flee
    and its not even like im good at spitting
    im just good in comparison.
    Last edited by awptions; 08-29-2011 at 07:32 PM.

  2. #2
    Gunzfactorian Guardian Cerb3rus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    on Cerb's Throne
    Posts
    1,319
    Replays
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    Is this ****** bluffing?
    It sounds like he took a nickelbag and puffed it,
    took a couple jujitsu classes,
    came back with the impression like he could kick my ass or somethin
    My initial grasp was that he had a LITTLE class
    But in the ring, I'd lay him flat without so much as a triple dash or nooothin

    It's really easy for me to opt-in for Awptions' abuse
    when I can switch the roles and stuff my **** in his tonsils and splooge
    I NEED THOSE LOVINS
    I get horny when I even see those buttocks
    with wood so hard you could hang a fuggin negro from it
    Now regardless of what I rap, I'm no homo, bro.
    In fact, I be ridin on ya bird's back like a chocobo

    I bet Awptions sucks with an awp
    I bet he's never met a pro
    Case in point: He's on GunZ, so. Evidently, NOPE.
    I could step up in his scope,
    even poke my head up in it, he'll miss it
    I could take the Letterman approach and be a television host
    He could sit up in the window, click and never hit a BONE
    Meanwhile, I'm in my element, my zone of skill is excellent
    Long range with a glock'll leave some metal in his dome
    Me compared to him is like
    Counter-Strike Veteran .... troll. lolol
    Last edited by Cerb3rus; 08-29-2011 at 06:23 AM.
    Hi.

  3. #3
    Gunzfactorian Commando BarbieDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bang Bang
    Posts
    2,738
    Replays
    101
    Uploads
    2

    Default Re: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    Olololololololl thaaaaasss harddd

  4. #4
    Gunzfactorian FornxXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Usa Florida
    Posts
    218
    Replays
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    get em cerb get em!!!


    ill back u up brah!

    ---------- Post added 08-29-2011 at 04:33 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieDoll View Post
    Olololololololl thaaaaasss harddd
    yeah your multi isnt it plastic trash?



  5. #5
    Gunzfactorian Commando BarbieDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bang Bang
    Posts
    2,738
    Replays
    101
    Uploads
    2

    Default Re: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    Quote Originally Posted by FornxXx View Post
    get em cerb get em!!!


    ill back u up brah!

    ---------- Post added 08-29-2011 at 04:33 AM ----------



    yeah your multi isnt it plastic trash?
    What? Sigh . . .

  6. #6
    Gunzfactorian FornxXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Usa Florida
    Posts
    218
    Replays
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    iknow xD i can be stupid but w.e


    i pooped. also CERB hit me up in counter strike brah. i play that too



  7. #7
    Gunzfactorian Guardian Cerb3rus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    on Cerb's Throne
    Posts
    1,319
    Replays
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    I don't really play CS anymore. It was just to pick apart his name. >.> I do play lots of TF2 though.
    Hi.

  8. #8
    Member awptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gunz.exe
    Posts
    22
    Replays
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerb3rus View Post
    Is this ****** bluffing?
    It sounds like he took a nickelbag and puffed it,
    took a couple jujitsu classes,
    came back with the impression like he could kick my ass or somethin
    My initial grasp was that he had a LITTLE class
    But in the ring, I'd lay him flat without so much as a triple dash or nooothin

    It's really easy for me to opt-in for Awptions' abuse
    when I can switch the roles and stuff my **** in his tonsils and splooge
    I NEED THOSE LOVINS
    I get horny when I even see those buttocks
    with wood so hard you could hang a fuggin negro from it
    Now regardless of what I rap, I'm no homo, bro.
    In fact, I be ridin on ya bird's back like a chocobo

    I bet Awptions sucks with an awp
    I bet he's never met a pro
    Case in point: He's on GunZ, so. Evidently, NOPE.
    I could step up in his scope,
    even poke my head up in it, he'll miss it
    I could take the Letterman approach and be a television host
    He could sit up in the window, click and never hit a BONE
    Meanwhile, I'm in my element, my zone of skill is excellent
    Long range with a glock'll leave some metal in his dome
    Me compared to him is like
    Counter-Strike Veteran .... troll. lolol
    yo ur rhyemes r wack/ ill put u on blast like futurama,
    im exploring ur sisters p&ssy like vasco da gama.
    this guy trys to act like a grammar nazi
    in realty he dresses up callin himself foxy
    listen battlin me is like getting soap in ur eye
    i hope that you die
    not becuz we know that your bi
    but because when ppl r like "the boys n me r going online"
    he says "PFTT dont u mean the boys and I??"
    n truly this guy is a real nerd
    nig sounds like big bird
    He's never been in a fist fight
    but sure has been fisted
    I got groupies that wanna know how long my condom stretch
    you got groupies that go by the name of josh n jeff
    since hes a nerd i bet you like reading alot/ a real scholastic
    books prob like harry porter cuz u like playing with sticks
    I saw the fight with you n sola/ I gotta admit that *** was mean
    that was hands down the best cat fight ive ever seen
    n this man loves blowing the flute
    if you know what im talking aBOOT.
    ok ok ok enough gey jokes.
    because I called this guy gaay and he got really pissed
    starting making rallys n pubs lifting fists
    screaming "F@GGOTS WILL RESIST!"

    you mention i sucked with an awp
    that's some cute ***
    ive seen u on steam its funny
    but you dont play cs
    you run around the server getting 1 deag
    and scream wtf man omg hacks and flee
    and its not even like im good at spitting
    im just good in comparison.

  9. #9

    Default Re: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    dis da most creative shizz i've ever seen gunz related~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojs View Post
    pbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbppbpbpbp why wont he die what is this sword thing blocking all my shots wtfffff

  10. #10

    Default Re: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    cerb got verbally analed mouth raped diarerra from his anus all over his face
    Azrail

  11. #11
    Gunzfactorian Patriot Kram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    412
    Replays
    4
    Uploads
    2

    Default Re: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    Who cares ???? Just a game..
    Es3 Legacy

  12. #12
    Gunzfactorian Soldier Hauu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    539
    Replays
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    interestingwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    Meine Machete mit der geschwärzten Klinge, mit der werden hier Dinge geklärt, dir deine Finger entfernt!

  13. #13
    Gunzfactorian Commando Dapimpishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    2,911
    Replays
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    damn, both spit that supaaa hot fire lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Varwin View Post
    Nice try, but judging from your location, you're asian, therefore what you say doesn't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffley View Post
    Funny, but since we're playing the judge game, judging from your size, you're from the ocean. Therefore what you say cannot be understood.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuwfer View Post
    boomdi ba pop, ba da ba da pop.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeyondStrike View Post
    Snuwfer is trying to tell us something.

    What is it boy?

  14. #14
    Gunzfactorian Patriot i_will_pwn_u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Al,Montgomery
    Posts
    267
    Replays
    5
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    Kids hot like me.

    Hominoid - Clan: Olympus

  15. #15
    Gunzfactorian Commando Microbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,285
    Replays
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    I don't have to be black to tell that each one of these were ****ty in their own right

    First one found the most basic rhymes ever. The ones that you think of when you're 12 years old. Second one, wtf? Is it poetry? At least make something rhyme
    Watch Anime Online
    http://www.musclelegion.com
    I play Qgunz from time to time. IGN = Sabrewulf

  16. #16
    Gunzfactorian Hero Daisuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,281
    Replays
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    Quote Originally Posted by Microbe View Post
    I don't have to be black to tell that each one of these were ****ty in their own right

    First one found the most basic rhymes ever. The ones that you think of when you're 12 years old. Second one, wtf? Is it poetry? At least make something rhyme
    microbe, rap specialist

  17. #17

    Default Re: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    Quote Originally Posted by Microbe View Post
    I don't have to be black to tell that each one of these were ****ty in their own right

    First one found the most basic rhymes ever. The ones that you think of when you're 12 years old. Second one, wtf? Is it poetry? At least make something rhyme
    basicly rap = poetry u dumb steroids user
    Azrail

  18. #18
    Member awptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gunz.exe
    Posts
    22
    Replays
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    microbe, 1 more word n ill squeeze ur mom's tits to oblivion.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BrkmIqUXck
    Last edited by awptions; 10-22-2011 at 02:02 PM.
    Yo, I went to jail for like 500 thangs.

    LANGUID<3333333333333333333333333333333333333

  19. #19

    Default Re: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    lol cool im mentioned in awption's horrible rap battle. anyways, im not an oldgen iv been doing glad for no more than 2years....max. im jus bad man, not an oldgen. LOL u gotta play the game to be an oldgen....i guess, wtf is an oldgen? w\e ur all dumb, bye.

  20. #20

    Default Re: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    By the way, in case nobody ever realized before, Awptions ripped his lines from rap battles off of YouTube; most notably, he took his entire last bar from Kid Twist vs Fresco. GG.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJXPWr6hY4s
    Last edited by Nevrack; 04-13-2012 at 05:15 PM.

  21. #21
    Gunzfactorian Commando Neo_Gnoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,319
    Replays
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: I'm calling out cerb because he's scared in GunZ n Skype.

    nO GNOTO IN UR RAPS = FAIL.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •