Don't come back!
Long story short, I'ma make a new gtdrpg on the ijji forums.
Why? Everyone here died, and I feel there can be fresh blood over there (I wanna play it again *sigh*)
If you're interested, go ahead and start jottin ideas down. (BEFORE Y'all get in on me, I realize i was a brat in the rpg so I'm sorry ~.~)
(You should know me, I have good plot ideas, I just never had good execution til nao :P)!
So since I really enjoyed the last rpg, I want to get back into it guys. Simple right? :P Now, I don't want to rip off the last rpg, but I really liked how a bunch of things were run in it, so I want to implement that into my own.
Things I know for sure will be inside :
Artifacts (to be approved by me)
Dragons Based off the elements (when one is slain you get an EYE. For Later in the RPG)
2 Main factions (I don't believe in evil n good, so they BOTH think they're out for the holy order.)
Several Minor Factions (Something like clans. You'll gain an artifact when you join one, and you have to abide by rules)
Several Religions (Based off of christianity, buddhism, etc)
The world of Astra will be the playground (So references to major cities and countries will be heavy)
Magic will be available to an extent.
Goddmoddin won't be an issue hopefully, since I'll be the resident GM and supervise.
Monsters. There WILL be monsters. (Goblins and such are just the start <3)
These are the plots I've thought of so far..
1) The two main factions will be at war. Players will pick a side and fight. (I can see problems with this. Players need a general faction imo... But I will probably imbue one with a "Holy" and an "Unholy" aura with these, but both will be in the mind of being holy...)
2) The two main factions will be at war, but a third faction (Monsters) will rise and attack.
3) The elements (Enia, Canopus, ETC) have suddenly begun shifting and colliding with each other. The world has been thrust into a state of conflict, as the elements have been reincarnated as dragons, and side with various nations. What will become of this conflict? Our adventurers set forth to discover the root of the problem.
Last edited by Scuba; 01-28-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Don't come back!
ive been askin admins to add one in, not like it'd be too hard.
I hate ijji though, they killed all my favorite games. Golf King, Gunster, Gunbound, Kwon Ho, the pool game that never even saw the light of day, and Gunz is still full of hackers. The lesson is: never buy g coins, it's the worst investment ever!
my argument is this.
1) Ijji forums have been open for like 1/2 the time gunzfactor has, and they have 200k forum trolls + 36 forumers.
2) GZF Fanfic is ded. It won't come back
3) IM BORED. COME HELP MEH.
I would join in, although I am afraid that the Ijji forums would attract the most horrendous trolls/ flamers/ drooling idiots towards the section. I haven't been there in a long time, but from what I saw back then, there was a reason GzF was more popular (at least on some points.)
Anyway, I'd be more than willing to help you out.
Yeah I've seen very few good forumers in ijji and it was during the time I submitted my costumes to the first costume designing contest. I think that was the pinnacle of intelligent lifeforms on that forum.
I will come, but I gotta say I had to register at least 3 different times because IjjI refused to give me back my original account.
So my name is "Sarc", k? I guess I'll see you there.
well, start brainstorming.
The only plot I got so far is the elements.
I've been tracking down monster pictures, king pictures, women/men pictures and everything else to use as pictures as npc's
And I know that there will be plenty of stooges in ijji. There will however be people worth having. All we have to do is /report the PISS out of the ******s who try to ruin our fun (as well as spam wormwood. He'll do something bout it hopefully <3)
in the meantime, im sending him another request for the forum.
, this my rap yo Let haters hate, i ain't gonna debate, but i love you guys, isn't THAT no surprise?