First some necessary information about my system:
now the problem:
Windows Vista x64 Ultimate SP2 fully up2date
Kaspersky Antivirus 2010, newest Build, exception set for the whole gunzfolder
User Account Control:
activated, but security query deactivated (so i can set applications to be run as admin, but dun get annoyed by those popups)
Run as administrator:
set for gunzlauncher.exe, gunz.exe, gameguard.des (both), gameguard.mon
Playlive and Gunzlauncher work fine.
Gameguard starts w/out any problems.
Loading screen pops up.
screen turns black (like usual, when it fades over to the serverselection) and the cursor appears.
BING, freeze, double errorlog popup in background.
What i tried to fix it:
- "Run as administrator" and XP-compatible-mode for all executables (also the .des covered gameguard files)
- closed Kaspersky Antivirus (since it didnt fix it, i did set an exception for the whole "C:\ijji\"-folder and sub-folders)
- deactivated Windows Firewall (since it didnt fix it, i did set exceptions for all necessary files)
- deactivated BitDefender (see above...)
- killed all background processes, gunz does not need
- updated all my drivers
loading screen (all fine)
THIS is where it should fade over to server selection after loading screen, but it crashes and freezes like this
When i go alt+tab, there is this "Error Log System"-Message
it appears a 2nd time, when i click at ok.
now... any clues? ^^